January 26, 2015
Welcome New Client Sajag Patel
John: How did you hear about us?
Sajag: Facebook.
John: Oh, really? Where at?
Sajag: The Mega Agent Mastermind Group.
John: So, what motivated you to take a call from us or give us a call?
Sajag: Just the feedback I was getting and the conversations I was having online. I thought it was interesting so I researched it and spoke about it with my team, and we said, "Let's schedule it."
John: Summarize where you're at with your business and what your goals are moving forward.
Sajag: We're going into our third year. Last year we did 116 transactions for roughly $16 million, and our goal for next year is to do $32 million in transactions.
John: Do you know how many people are in your database currently?
Sajag: I do not but we have several systems in place. Jen just came on board in November and that's her job to get a database put together because we didn't have a full-blown database that we were using.
John: Could you make a guess on the number?
Sajag: About 5,000.
John: Do you know how many of those people you truly know?
Sajag: There are probably 500 to 700 that I've done business with and talked to.
John: Are you guys doing anything to market to that database right now?
Sajag: No.
John: Do you ever think of trying to do videos or any sort of email marketing like that?
Sajag: No, we haven't.
John: When it came down to it, why did you hire Vyral Marketing?
Sajag: Because this is what you guys do best.
John: So, what kind of results are you looking for? What does success with us look like?
Sajag: I want to see a return on our investment - and not just doubling it - I want to see at least a 5x return at minimum because you never want to invest on something and break even.
John: Is there anybody we need to specifically thank for your business? Is there anybody on Facebook that brought you here?
Sajag: No, I didn't talk to anyone, I just kind of learned about it myself. I'm kind of like a silent assassin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment