January 23, 2015

We're Excited to Launch New Client Justin Udy

Vyral Client Justin Udy
Justin Udy is a full-time, professional real estate agent backed by a full-time team. He sells a wide variety of property at a high volume, and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the clients he works with. In 2014, Justin made the REAL Trends list of Top Sales Professionals, placing him in the top .1% of agents nationwide for closed transactions. His goal now is to take his expertise and share it in a personable way using Vyral videos.

Vyral Coach Leah Johnson
One of the best parts of working with Justin is his professionalism. He was always quick to get me the things I needed to make his launch a complete success and was incredibly
easy to work with. He kept his videos short and sweet (like we prefer) and was always on time for his video shoots. Justin is a natural presence on video, and I think his database will agree. I look forward to helping him continue his steady growth and market his expertise to the people that truly need it!








No comments:

Post a Comment