March 28, 2016

GATHERED TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK: How Sandy Took Care of Anything that Needed to be Done for Genevieve and Her Husband to Sell

We'd like to congratulate Vyral Client Sandy Eagon in Marysville, WA on a great customer success story we gathered for her to add to her website. Listen to this 1 minute interview we conducted over the phone with her client.



“We had been trying to sell our house with a different agent. [Then] we got Sandy. Very much of a go getter and which was appreciated because my husband and I didn’t have a whole lot of time to set up things like open houses and what not. I mean she did a lot of work setting up open houses and marketing it. [She] had a great photographer come in. If something needed to be checked at the house, my husband and I were both out of the house for a time, and sometimes we’d need a quick turnaround on looking at something and we wouldn’t be able to make it up and so she’d actually go over and handle it. Like I think there were a couple times she took the garbage can down from the road. Which I wasn’t even expecting her to do that. But that was fantastic. We had a question of the square footage and she actually went over and measured the whole house and you know did a quick estimate there just to do a quick sanity check. So that was really good.” - Genevieve, Seller

No comments:

Post a Comment