March 29, 2016

SUCCESS STORY: How Realtor® John Teixeria Became The Go-To Expert With Video





"The credibility of marketing I've been doing has created a synergy that makes me the guy people want to use. I can sense that I was the chosen real estate agent amongst many because of that credibility I just described to you. When people are ready, they are looking as not just another guy sending marketing material, but as an expert."

-Vyral Client John Teixeira, Real Estate Professional 

[Full Transcription Below]

Vyral: I'm here today with John Teixeira. John, why don't you tell us about the results you've seen with the Vyral Marketing program as of lately. 

John T: It's definitely brought my database on fire and gotten people to respond to me that were previously just looking at my emails. Now, they are responding and giving feedback about the videos. On a bigger scale, I've seen this has given me a lot of credibility in my farm area and in my database. When people are ready, they are looking at me as not just another guy sending marketing material, but as an expert.

Vyral: In regards to ROI, you're still within your first year. Have you been tracking that at all? How do you measure your results? 

John T: It is hard to measure because very few times people tell you the reason they hired you is because they got sent cool videos. I can sense that I was the chosen real estate agent amongst many because of that credibility I just described to you. The credibility of the marketing I've been doing has created a synergy that makes me the guy people want to use.

Vyral:Can you recall a specific time where someone mentioned the credibility you're earning with them? 

John T: The coolest story I have is that I have a gal that works in a bank where I bank at all the time who has been talking to me about houses for 2-3 years, but she never really did anything. One day, she calls me to come look at their house because they want to list it. I get there and meet the husband for the first time and I find out in my initial interview that they've got a best friend who's a real estate agent, and a sister-in-law that's an agent, and here I am sitting at their kitchen table. They told me they already decided to use me, and all these people are somewhat angry they're not being used. What the husband tells me is that the wife got my video and forwarded it to him and he immediately said, "I want that guy." I thought that one was interesting because these people have agents all around them they can use, but the videos put me over the top.

Vyral:  When you were signing up, why did you hire Vyral Marketing? 

John T: A lot of it was through referrals. What you guys were doing is something I've been wanting to do for years. I've had this pie-in-the-sky dream of putting together videos that educate my clients and tell them the things I tell them every day. My idea was to create these videos that talk about home warranties, closing costs, whatever it is. Something I can point my clients to so I don't have to have the same conversations over and over again. When I ran into you guys, I had also run into another client of yours who was telling me what you guys did and it sounded like exactly I was looking for. The timing was perfect, so I gave it a shot.

Vyral: Did you ever try to do videos on your own? 

John T: A little bit. I tried to do some videos, but I felt like I over-analyzed them and it becomes this huge project. That's why when I ran into you guys, I knew I could hire someone who knows what they're doing to do it for me.

Vyral:  Were there any fears you had before you signed up? 

John T: I was scared to death the first videos I did. It's funny, even now when I get on the videos, sometimes I feel like I don't know anything about real estate. It's not natural. I don't think my videos are even that great really, but I do them regularly and I'm getting better and better at it. The important thing is that even the first ones I did were the ones I got a lot of buzz over. It doesn't matter what I think, only what my audience thinks.

Vyral: What would you say you like most about working with us? 

John T: The accountability and the ease of doing the videos. I do them here in my office, upload them, and don't worry about it again. The 30-60 minutes I spend doing videos is all I have to think about. I shoot it up to you, you guys do all the rest, and you guys even send it out to my database. It's the hand-holding and accountability of getting it done. Paul calls me every two weeks, and I don't like to have to tell him I didn't do anything.

Vyral:  A lot of people are going to be listening to this that are on the fence about hiring Vyral Marketing. What would you say to them? 

John T: I would say, like any other new marketing you do, you've got to jump in and do it to really see the results for yourself. If you haven't played with it a little bit and seen some results from this type of marketing, maybe you won't want to spend the initial money, but I say it's worth every penny. Good agents don't have the time to do all the different marketing we do. We've got to leverage ourselves, and this is one great way to do that. You don't need to buy the hardware, the software, and become an expert in videos. You just need to sit here in front of your computer and do one.

Vyral: When did you really start to see this working? 

John T: I was surprised by the immediate reaction, to be honest with you. I started getting phone calls right away. I felt like I was starting to get in the door easy, and I was the only one in the door. As far as getting listings, that's the biggest reward I've been able to get from it.

Vyral:What are the tips you can offer other people that are struggling to get results with our program? 

John T: I would say consistency. Your coach is going to stay on you to get something out to your database. Even when I don't do videos and you guys do the nurture emails, those things are so well written. I get great responses from those. Put the time aside with your coach and make the time to get it done and be consistent. That's the only tip I've got. I haven't been as consistent as I'd like to be, but my database is still getting something. It's important to be consistent because your audience pays more attention than you realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment