August 2, 2016

GATHERED TESTIMONIAL: How Ginny Was Impressed with Our Professionalism

We'd like to congratulate Vyral Client Jean Shine in Harker Heights, TX on a great customer success story we gathered for her to add to her website. Listen to this short interview we conducted over the phone with her client.



"Well we sold our house. We closed on it a couple weeks ago. They were great. They were professional, knew exactly what was expected. Answered questions, were always available. When I called, somebody called me back. One time when I was out of town, my garage kept opening on its own. Rodney Shine was on the phone, trying to get someone over there so I didn't have to worry about it. It really made me feel safe and that they were concerned about me. They didn't have to do that. They took very good care." -Ginny, Seller

First time here? Download the video marketing plan we recommend or request a complimentary marketing strategy session to visit about working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment