August 10, 2016

New Client Welcome Greg Willis


Greg Willis is the co-owner of Texas Real Estate Savings, located in Granbury, Texas. They help buyers and sellers of real estate save significant money through ca$h rebates to buyers and lower commissions for full service listing for sellers. They are a professional, full service, aggressive real estate company that helps buyers and sellers accomplish their real estate goals in a timely manner, and save significant amounts of money through discounted seller commissions and buyer cash rebates, while providing awesome customer service! You can learn more about Greg here.

Allison: Greg, how did you hear about us and what motivated you to give us a call?

Greg: I heard about you a long time ago so I don't really remember. I guess one of the things that got my attention was Lars Hedenborg.

Allison: Are you doing anything right now to market to the people in your database? If so, what’s working well and what’s not working well?

Greg: I am not actually doing too much. I put them on initial campaigns whether they are a buyer or seller but that runs out after probably two months. I don’t have them followed up with after that.

Allison: Why hire us? Why not do this yourself?

Greg: I guess for the monthly cost to be sure that it gets done. I could probably do it myself but the way my schedule is, I know it will for sure get done this way. That’s a big part of it.

First time here? Download the video marketing plan we recommend or request a complimentary marketing strategy session to visit about working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment