January 23, 2015

We're Excited to Launch New Client Tyler Head

Vyral Client Tyler Head
Tyler Head founded Turning Point Realty in his living room in 2009. Thanks to hard work and dedication, the company has blossomed into a group of professionals who consistently rank in the top 1% of brokers in Lane County. When Tyler first began his career in real estate, he was awarded Rookie of the Year and was consistently ranked among the Top 10 Brokers he worked with, before breaking off on his own.

Vyral Coach Leah Johnson
Because Tyler is dedicated to doing what it takes to give him an edge over the competition, he sought Vyral's help. Since he specializes in short sales, we've been working to create a series of
videos on the topic. On his blog, I've helped him to add an additional page that provides more information on the short sale process, and have made the videos readily available there. Because Tyler has shown his dedication to getting things right, I think we'll be able to help him connect with more short sale prospects and grow his business. I'm looking forward to Tyler seeing significant results!

















No comments:

Post a Comment