March 24, 2016

New Client Welcome Doug Herdahl



Doug Herdahl has 42 years of sales and customer service. He has been a lifelong entrepreneur and is now a real estate agent for Keller William Premier Realty in Rochester, MN as well as CEO of Doug Herdhal, Inc. Doug believes wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. He has a strong familiarity with local communities, home values and price trends and provides advice and guidance throughout entire process. You can learn more about Doug here.

Mikaela: How did you hear about Vyral marketing?

Doug: I saw your videos on Youtube and watched them, and I decided I liked what I saw and signed up.

Mikaela: Why did you call us?

Doug: Well, I have a lot of prospects and I know a lot of people, but I keep losing business.

Mikaela: Where are you at with your business?

Doug: I'm in a great market, but I'm kind of rebuilding my team right now. I sold 20 homes by myself last year, but I need to sell a lot more homes this year, and my team does too.

Mikaela: How many people are in your database?

Doug: I have 3,449 but some of those are relatives. I have met nearly 2,000 of those. I will send out a monthly printed newsletter to them, but other than that, I don't market to my database.

Mikaela: What kinds of marketing is working for you right now?

Doug: I used to do radio, and that worked okay, but then the station got bought out and they changed the entire format. The newsletter works well and I'm also in some business networking groups. I also co-op ads on Trulia with a lender.

Mikaela: Why did you hire us?

Doug: I never have time to do it correctly. I don't post on Facebook and I barely use LinkedIn. I just don't have the time or the expertise.

Mikaela: What kind of results do you expect or what does success look like with us?

Doug: I want to nurture my database, and a monthly newsletter just isn't cutting it. You encompass so many different aspects of the whole marketing, and that is what intrigues me. You've wrapped it all together.

Mikaela: How do you like to be communicated with?

Doug: Email is fine. I'm always checking my emails so that's the most efficient way.

Mikaela: Do we need to thank anyone for you signing up with us?

Doug: Not really, just Youtube. I don't speak with a lot of other agents. I'm kind of a secret agent myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment