August 5, 2016

Vyral Marketing Client Message

RE: How to Get Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
Clients,

I want to tell you about a service I heard about called TowerData.com.

You can upload your email list and they will add phone numbers and mailing addresses to it. You can also upload a list of physical mailing addresses and they will append emails, phone numbers and more.




For those of you in real estate, they will also tell you whether the person is a homeowner, the value of their home, and their length of residence.

I know this is one of your top database issues - how to get the correct information for all of your contacts.

I have not used their service, but I’ve heard really good things.

Do you have a list you would like to upload? I’d like your feedback on the quality of the phone numbers and/or email addresses they send back to you.

I don’t personally have any consumer lists to upload to test it out.

Ask us for a full export of all of the email addresses we have on file for you, or just the people who have been opening your emails, and upload them to TowerData.com.

If the match rates are strong, you’ll get phone numbers to call with your open/click lead reports in the future.

We’ll re-import your updated list with phone numbers into the list we have on file and - like magic - you’ll have more complete contact information!

For those of you working with us for Facebook advertising, this will give us more emails to run ads to the custom audience on Facebook.

We don’t make any money on this recommendation. I’ve been doing research to help you solve the email address and phone number problem - this is the best option I can find.

If you use TowerData, let me know about your results.

I’ve also heard very good things about LexisNexis.

“Big data” is the hot thing now. Everyone tracks you by your email address across devices, websites, direct mail, and more.

I’m looking for a good data company to help append this information to your initial database so you have more opportunities for business.

I'll send you details about helpful services I find out about from time to time in the circles I run in.

Let me know about your results with TowerData.com.

Have a great weekend and thank you for being a client!

Frank Klesitz, CEO
Vyral Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment